Main features of PlasmaPost program
|Plasma profile support|
|Oxy-fuel profile support|
|Rotary pipe G-Code generation. Supports round tube, square tube, I-beam, t-beam and channel prfile ltypes.|
|Tangent knife glass cutter support|
|Generation of control programs on the fly from the vector parts files (* .dxf)|
|Tekla part support (*.NC1)|
|Opening part vector files (* .dxf) from the NC operator interface|
|PlasmaNest module Included (limeted edition)|
|Generating trajectory files for the postprocessor in ArtCam, Vectric, Pronest, SheetCam|
|Generation of control programs on the fly from the path files|
|Opening trajectory files from the NC operator interface|
|Preview of supported file formats in the windows explorer preview window|
|Preview of supported file formats in the file selection window when opening from the NC operator interface|
|Special mode for thick steels|
|Hole processing mode "FineHole"|
|Additional processing of corners "FineCorner"|
|Taper compensation function|
|Cutting mode from the edge of the sheet|
|Marking of hole centers|
|Intelligent control of height control|
PlasmaNest Manual 958.47 KB 12 downloadsPlasmaNest user guide ...
Existing systems for the preparation of control programs cope with this task poorly, they do not work on the sections of the trajectory, where the cut curve is smoothly bent with small radii, they do not work well, or do not work at all, in those areas where there is a superposition of rules. And they all do not take into account the physics of the process.
The peculiarity of this solution is that it works based on the physics of the process. The disabling of the height control is based on the speed of the cutter at that particular point of the trajectory. If the speed is not sufficient to control height – the control is turned off, if sufficient – is turned on. This rule is universal and works equally well in all situations.
In addition, this postprocessor is delivered as a complete solution with many additional functions, which have no analogues on the market.
- The preview function of the files of the control programs (TAP), vectors (DXF), trajectory files (STC), cutting files (CPG)
- Dynamic on-demand management software generation – the ability to open the detail vector file (DXF) immediately without cutting it;
- Possibility to correct the insert points, exit from the path, exclude contours from cutting, specify the direction of the bypass and the finishing side of the cutting
- Plug-ins can be built into UCCNC and MACH3 control programs that allow resuming cuts from any point of the path by simply cutting the cutter to the desired location
- Afterburn function – the torch slows down at the end of the cut. Used when cutting thick steels in order to avoid the failure of the arc in the previously done cut. Thus, the details of thick steels are completely cut and there is no need to break down the internal parts and the parts themselves
- FineHole function – slow down when cutting holes. It reduces the taper at the holes;
- Compensation of the taper of holes – the ability to compensate for the taper of the hole without the need to change the original parts vectors
- Hole marking mode – marking the center of the holes instead of completely cutting out the holes. It is necessary when cutting very small holes that are better to drill than to cut with plasma;
- Cutting mode from the edge of the workpiece – Cutting mode for extra-thick steels, when it is impossible to make a through-burning metal
- Cutting from the center for holes – It is possible to make a cut-in from the center for holes, so that the pool of molten metal formed during punching had a minimal effect on the cutting contour;
- Slowing at the corners with the possibility of adding loops – allows to significantly improve the quality of cutting sharp corners;
This processor can be supplied together with the trajectory preparation program. Its use allows you to abandon third-party products, such as SheetCam, Pronest and others. Despite this, the delivery includes postprocessors for SheetCam, ArtCam, Vectric and ProNest, with which you can prepare intermediate trajectory files for this postprocessor. However, it is much more convenient to use the program supplied in the kit, since it allows postprocessing “on the fly” directly from the source vectors. That is, by acquiring it you will be able to open DXF files directly from your control program bypassing the postprocessing stage.